Thursday, May 21, 2009

Catching Rain

So I finally downloaded the pictures I took from this past weekend. We went to LaGrange on Saturday so that Evan's Great Aunt Jane could see him. He wanted to play outside so bad, but it was raining. We let him hang out with PawPaw while he was grilling chicken, and Evan was trying to catch the rain. It was too funny!He then spent about an hour crawling up and walking down the steps to the backdoor. He would crawl up them, stand up on the top step, and wait for PawPaw to hold his hand while he walked down the steps like a big boy. Yes my child is outside in a shirt and diaper.
In Evan's Easter basket he had these egg shaped boxes that had toys in them. Well they were still at the house in LaGrange, so he was playing with them. It started with me putting it on my head and him laughing, but he really got going when Eric put it on his head. Evan was laughing so hard, it was really cute! I love the sound of his laugh. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy in side. If I'm having a shitty day, his laugh definitely makes me feel better.On Sunday morning, Evan decided he wanted to put his mandals on. He looked hilarious in his jammy shirt, diaper and mandals, but he insisted that Daddy put them on. So that's how he hung out.

1 comment: