Evan got his first professional hair cut today. He was not to keen on the whole process but we survived and he looks pretty cute. :0)

He also decided it would be fun to get into the dog's crate. Not really sure about that, but he does it every time we go into the computer room.

Remember that little car that Evan played with while he was at Grandma Cindys? Well we bought him one this weekend. He absolutely loves it and is a pro and getting in and out of it. He loves to turn the wheel and toot the horn.
He likes to turn it over and do some tire maintenance.
Lastly, I gave Eric a hard time because there are hardly any photos with me and Evan because I am always the one taking pictures, so he got one of us while I was cooking dinner. You can see the bump between Evan's eyes, which he got hitting the fireplace while trying to get to his Nilla wafers. Check out how curly my freaking hair is. Damn chemo! Eric calls it my "Conan O'Brien" hair. Oh, and on another note, I said "ass" yesterday for some reason, and lo and behold Evan says "ass" right after me. I guess I can't give my mom a hard time for teaching him "oh shit." :0)



Your hair is so curly and cute! I wonder what it will look like when it is longer? ... and I totally know what you mean about not being in any pictures - I force Matt to photograph me every now and then.
ReplyDelete