We spent Mother's Day weekend in Mont Belvieu at Lee & Cindy's. Evan had a grand ol' time. Eric and Lee played golf on Saturday while Cindy and I headed to Stinkadena to the JC Penney's to get some portraits made of Evan. Needless to say, I picked the one set with the little toy train, and he would not give that train up during any of the shots, so it is in every single picture. :0) He then proceeded to throw a fit when we left and do the whole "limp body" thing when you pick him up. He quieted down after I gave him some graham crackers. I have learned as a mother, that food works! So does electronic appliances that he really shouldn't play with (i.e. cell phones, ipods, etc.) We also went to a shoe store so I could get some shoes for walking and Evan was happy as a lark. He was running all over the store and finding wheels to play with. If there is a wheel in the room, my son can find it. We had a crawfish boil that evening and after dinner, Evan did the whole "squat by the table and take a crap" thing.


Yep, he's crapping in both of these shots! :0) He also had fun playing on the couches, because they are low enough for him to climb on without assistance.


Cindy has some awesome 80's style sunglasses for him to play with. He liked trying to put them on mama and daddy. They are pretty freaking awesome. I'll have to post the picture I have of Eric in them, later.

He thinks he looks pretty cool. Now I need to get him a pair of sunglasses. He wanted to run around the house with them on but they kept on slipping off of his face. He's saying new words now such as "ice, dirty, glass, on, up." It's amazing how many words he's learning.
On another note, Jared and Amber came over to Lee & Cindy's on Saturday with Amber's schnauzer Oof. Oof was shaved short, no skirt or long leg hair and she looked cute and comfy. So I decided to do the same to Lilo, and now she looks like a rat! She's so damn skinny. Plus, shaving her legs was hard! Because again, she's skinny and very boney. I don't think there is an ounce of fat on that dog. So please take a look at my goofy looking dog! Poor thing!

Good thing you can't see the bald spots where I shaved her too short in this picture!
Poor dog, she looks like a rat with big ears...
ReplyDeleteThese pictures sure make me miss Evan even more...Mark & Mom