Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Evan is so freaking cute!!

I've taken some really cute pictures of Evan lately. He is such a little ham. This will mainly be a picture blog. He can say Evan Andrew...although Andrew sounds like Andoo. He said "fart" the other day, after I had said it. It's really quite hilarious when he repeats some words, but I guess Eric and I are going to have to really start watching what we say, otherwise Evan will be the only kid with a full arsenal of cuss words at daycare. :0) So anyways, here are some photos...enjoy.In the outfit Grandma Cindy bought me.

He's not really into wearing hats, but I got him to wear them while we were outside. Eating some "dirt" with MommyGrandma Minnie has been very crafty while she's in Idaho. She knitted me this hat and I had a fun time running around with it on. Just being silly......this is the cap to his snack cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment