
He got some rocking Spiderman sneakers a few weekends ago that light up in the back when he walks. He think's he's pretty cool and he looks super cute in them.
Some random pics I've taken recentlyJuly 4th Weekend

These are photos from the "beach" at Moody Gardens in Galveston and the Lastovica's pool in Mt. Belvieu. Evan did a really good job in the water. It took him a few minutes to get used to it but then he was having a blast. They had a wading pool at Moody Garden's so he could stand up and walk around and he really liked that. We also went to the Aquarium but he was getting tired, so he started being really grumpy. We left not to long after that and he was asleep before we even left the parking lot.















He is growing so fast - I can't believe he's climbing and swimming and rolling hoses :). We can't wait till our next visit ...
ReplyDeleteAnd I love your new background! It is really cool!
ReplyDelete