Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Potty Training & Updates

Evan is now using the potty regularly. The transition was so easy. He is actually the one who initiated it all. I think it helps that his best bud at day care is potty trained. I can't tell you how glad I am not to be using diapers. We still do pull-ups at bedtime and naps, but otherwise he's in undies all day long. My baby is growing up!

Evan has been doing a lot lately. He can put little 12 piece puzzles together by himself and he is getting into everything and testing us at every turn. He is also now obsessed with "Nightmare Before Christmas" which he knows all the words to the songs and loves to sing them with me. Margi is working on letters with him and he can recognize most letters. He likes to be helpful, whether it's helping me with the laundry, throwing things away, putting things in the sink or putting food in Lilo's bowl. It's amazing to me how much he can do now. He's transitioning from a toddler into a little boy. He really is amazing.

I have pictures that I need to post soon, but alas, I don't have them here at work, so I will post those sometime this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment