Thursday, November 18, 2010

Family Photos

It was time to get some new pictures made of Evan, as well as get some family pictures done, because we've never had family photos done, so we called on our photographer friend Alaina. Here are a few of the photo's she took. They turned out wonderfully! Evan is such a ham, although it did help that he was enticed by Gummy Life Savers. Who wouldn't smile for candy? I'm looking forward to getting our photo CD from her, and seeing what else is on there. I am really so pleased with how these turned out.

Evan is growing like a weed and into everything. He has a very strong personality and can be very stubborn sometimes. He's fully potty trained now (except for night time) which is wonderful. He can dress and undress himself and he still likes to help around the house. He's also very much a boy and into kicking and throwing things. That's been difficult to deal with.

We are going to be visiting DisneyWorld after Thanksgiving and I am very excited about going and seeing Evan's reaction to everything. He is going to LOVE it! I will definitely be posting photos when we get back.











No comments:

Post a Comment